NBS Book Binge Bazaar Haul 2018



The Book Binge Bazaar was an event by National Bookstore in which imported books will be on sale. The children's book was priced at 75 pesos, while young adult books were priced at 175 prices and reference books at 275 pesos. I went to the last day of the event and since I saw many hauls of other bookworms I already had an idea of the books that I want. Also, shout out to my good friend Karen (@BookishKaren in Instagram) for reserving a copy of Alex, approximately and Wind/Pinball for me. 

It was so overwhelming to be in the event because there were so many books and so many people that I did not get the chance to browse around. I was only in the event for less than an hour. But in the end I was so happy because I saved a lot of many because the books were really cheap. 

These were the books inside my cart but I decided to not get the others because they did not have good reviews on goodreads.

My Haul 

1. Legend: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu .
2. The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenas Tash.
3. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett.
4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon.
5. The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder.
6. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young.
7. The Diabolic by S.J Kincaid.
8. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead. 

Me and my bookish friend, Isabel. 
Thank you for National Bookstore and their staff for hosting an amazing event. I cannot wait for the next one!

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura