Book Signing: Cassandra Clare and Holly Black (#CassiexHollyinPH)

This is a very very late post about the King and Queen Tour last March 10, 2019. I took a small break from blogging because of my busy schedule. I was actually studying for my midterms during this event then finals came and after that I went for a vacation for a month in the U.S and now I am in my second term of graduate school so I did not had the time to post this blog. Nevertheless, I was so happy and grateful that I got to see Cassandra Clare and Holly Black and got some of my books signed. I have been a fan of Cassie for a long time and I also got my older brother hook on the shadowhunter series since I adore the series so much. 
I quite enjoy the Q&A I love how comfortable Holly and Cassie are with each other and I love that it felt like we are all just talking to one another. They really interact with crowd and they were so funny. Their quirky banter really entertained me and I love learning about their favorite character from the other's book. Of course I had to wear my Isabelle Lightwood electrum whip bracelet. 
Even though I have been to a lot of book signings, I still get awkward and star struck in front of authors that I freeze. It was a good thing they were both nice and sweet. I got my copies of The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King signed. I have not read the Wicked King but hopefully having a signed copy will motivate me to pick up the second book. 
 I am so glad to have meet one of my favorite authors. It was truly an amazing experience. I got my copy of Queen of Air and Darkness, and The Bane Chronicles signed (Aside from Isabelle Lightwood, Magnus Bane is another favorite of mine).
I also got to see my bookish friends and I missed them so much because I have been MIA lately with my busy schedule. I love how books brings together a lot of people. 
 
Thank you very much National Bookstore for bring them and hosting this event.

 ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Have you met Cassie and/or Holly? Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura