Blind Date with a Book + Haul

         



                    The DLSU writer's guild held a Blind Date with a Book event. This prevents buyers from judging a book by its cover since the book is wrapped and concealed with vague hints about the book. So me and my friend went to the event, which was held last March 14-18, 2016 and I got four books in total and each book is 150 pesos, which is a total bargain








Seize the Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Sins of The Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon

UFO

The Merciless - Danielle Vega


               I love the concept of this book sale, since I am a bit biased with book covers in buying books. I had a lot of experiences wherein I buy books because of the covers but when I read it it was not good or I was not interested with the story. And when I see a book and I do not like the cover I just get a ebook version. My only concern was they did not have a lot of description, I was afraid that I might already have a copy of that book. But overall it was a fun experience and I would definitely do it again. 

Fully Booked Haul 
             I also went to fully booked and got a couple of books. I was going to wait till my school ends before I buy these books but I have no patience. 

 1. Six Of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

I know I already have a copy of this but it is in paperback form and I want the hardbound version with the black pages.
2. Fairest - Marissa Meyer

3. Stars Above - Marissa Meyer
So that is all for this blog post. Thank you. 

XOXO
Isabel Samonte

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura