Zoe's 24 Readathon Spring 2018 Wrap Up

Like what I said in my previous post, my goal was to read 5 books/graphic novel. I started reading, The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash at midnight. It was 252 pages and finished it at 3 am. I really liked the book and gave it 4/5 stars. It was a fun and quick read, and I definitely relate to the main character in a way that he has his fandoms that he is obsessed about, which is what I also do.  



My second book/graphic novel was Cat Burglar Black by Richard Sala with 126 pages. I was disappointed with this one because I really like the plot but the execution was poor. There was no character development and the ending was rushed. I gave this 3/5 stars and I finished reading it at 5:18 am.


Then I took a little break and slept for a couple hours and woke up at 10am. I played a but of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. After that started reading Batgirl: Badgirl of Burnside by Cameron Stewart, which has 176 pages. I finished reading it while getting a wax 2:52pm and I gave it 4/5 stars. I liked that it is focused on Barbara Gordon's teenage life while balancing on being a superhero. I also love the artwork. I feel like it truly reflect on the story and the attention to detail is phenomenal. 

The fourth book was All in Pieces by Suzanne Young. I read about 81 pages of this before falling asleep for an hour and when I woke up I went on my daily run. After that I got ready and pack my things for my last minute trip to Laguna to visit my grandmother so I did not get the chance to read again. What I did was listen to an audiobook instead. I listened to about 90 minutes of The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien, which is 45 pages of listening. 

All in all, I read 680 pages and I did not meet my goal of 5 books (1092 pages).


................................................................................................................................................................

Page Count
The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love ............................. 252
Cat Burglar Black...............................................................126
Batgirl: Batgirl of Burnside ...............................................176
All in Pieces ...................................................................... 81
The Hobbit .........................................................................45

Total................................................................680 pages


How is your reading challenge? Are you making progress? Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura