December 2018 Book Haul + Japan Haul

Sorry for the late post but I have been so busy with everything in life but it is better to be late than never right ?!? So here are the books that I bought last December, which are also the last book that I bought for the year 2018. I am also including my Japan, which is filled with bookish items, especially from my trip in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in the Universal Studios in Osaka. 
I brought these books at a 2nd hand discount shop in Namba, Osaka, which is called Book Off and I got them for very cheap prices.

1. 1Q84 Book 1 (Japanese Edition) by Haruki Murakami
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Japanese Edition) by J.K Rowling
3. Vader's Little Princess by Jeffrey Brown
4. Understanding Psychology
5. See Me by Nicholas Sparks

In the Wizarding World of Harry Potter I brought 3 wands, which are Harry and Luna's wand and I also got my own wand from Olivander's that is the Oak Wand. I also brought Pumpkin Juice and Chocolate Frogs from Flourish and Blott's. In Disneyland, I got me a Minnie Mouse wearing a kimono plushie keychain, Ariel bag, and also a Winnie the Pooh cookies. I brought Royce chocolates in Sapporo Beer Factory, which are amazing. The dark chocolate one is my favorite. For beauty products, I brought BB cushion, 2 Shiseido eyelash curler (a regular and mini size), 3 shiseido pressed powder, and cooling eyedrops. In Can Do, which is a dollar store in Japan, I brought a Furoshiki (Bento Box Wrap), Sushi Keychain, and a My Melody Chopsticks. In daiso, I brought a pen holder than can be attached to a notebook and a wallet. I also brought a pre-loved leather Anello backpack from Book-off.  
In Akihabara, I brought a Luke Sky Walker chopsticks with lights. I also got a lucky charm from a temple in Tokyo in Ueno Park. From Adidas I brought an Adilette Cloudfoam Plus Mono Slides. I also brought pre-loved luxury items, which are my Omega gold plated watch and Louis Vuitton Wallet. I also tried the Gashima and I got a Disney Ariel jewellery box, Hat for my dog, and two sailor moon heart compact. 
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
What is your favorite Harry Potter book or movie? Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura