26th Birthday (Birthday Book Tag)


Hi Lovelies! I turned 26 yesterday (September 9), which means I am too old to date Leonardo DiCaprio. Anyway  I am just reflecting how books are still relevant in my life and how important they are in my life. Both my older sister and mom were readers but they stopped reading and I am afraid that I would fall out of love with reading. But still reading is an important part of my day. It gives me the opportunity to escape my real life and problems. 

Moving on, I  decided to do the Birthday Book Tag by The Bibliophile Girl's blog 


1 – BIRTHDAY CAKE – a book with a plot that seems cliche but you adore it anyway




2 – PARTY GUESTS – your most anticipated book release this year



3 – BIRTHDAY PRESENTS – a book that surprised you with how much you loved it

4 – THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG – a book that certainly deserved all the hype it got

5 – HAPPY MUSIC – a book with some very beautiful and truly memorable quotes

6 – GETTING OLDER – a book that you read a long time ago, but you think that you would appreciate it more if you read it as a more mature reader

7 – SWEET BIRTHDAY MEMORIES – a book that kept you incredibly happy during a sad or demanding period of your life


What are you grateful for?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres