Zero Waste Essentials

                I am not 100% zero-waste, especially living here in the Philippines where it seems like everything is packed in plastic. There is not a lot of "physical" zero waste stores here and when I order zero waste products online in comes in plastic packaging from the courier. But I am trying to reduce my impact on the environment. I started with limiting my use of single use plastic, such as straws, plastic bags, plastic plates, plastic cups, and plastic utensils.

Here are some of the zero waste essentials that use:

1. Metal Straw
GoZero Metal Straw 


2. Reusable Water Bottle

Takeya 24oz Actives Insulated Water Bottle

I bring this water bottle everywhere I go and I love it. It keeps my water cold for hours. I even bring this when I travel. I carry this empty on the airport and when I am in the airplane I ask the stewardess to fill it with water.

3. Collapsible Coffee Cup


This is great if you love buying coffee.

4. Collapsible Food Container



I use this when I eat at fast food restaurants and it so easy to carry everywhere because it takes so little space in my bag.

5. Reusable Utensils
Say no to plastic utensils!
This set includes metal chopsticks so I don't have to use wooden chopstick, which will be thrown away after use.

6. Reusable Shopping Bag

This is great for groceries and other shoppings that one may do. This helped me a lot in my trip in Taiwan because they use plastic bags there and it helped not avail of their plastic bags. And this does not take a lot of space in my bag which is great.

That is all for my zero waste essentials. I am still trying get more zero waste products such as bamboo toothbrush, solid shampoo, and reusable sanitary napkin/menstrual cups. I hope this helps you and inspires you to go green and save our planet.


..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
What do you do to lower your impact on the environment?  Be sure to follow my social media accounts for more updates

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura