August 2022 Favorites and Haul


This month I treated my self and bought a couple of things like a new headphones from Rockspace, sunscreens from Fairyskin and Fresh, and new books (The Picture of Dorian Gray & The Woman in White) from Fullybooked.

I also did enjoyed a lot of series this month such as The Sandman, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, and Only Murders in the Building season 2. The Sandman blew me away the atmosphere of the series was so nice. While Extraordinary Attorney Woo was a light series despite tackling social issues. Only Murders in the Building S2 is a fun and quirky take on true crime and I love the interactions of the main characters.

In terms of books, I didn't enjoy the books that I was reading nothing really struck me. I also had Taylor Swift's Lover album on repeat on Spotify. 

What are your monthly favorites and hauls?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres