December 2022 Wrap Up and Goodreads 2022 Year in Books

Hi Lovelies! I read 9 books last month. They are mostly contemporary books. I've read one self-help book, which is The Happiness Project and I read it throughout the year since the chapters divided into months. I am not going to lie but I didn't get to practice and follow the book. I also read Bad Days in History daily. It became a routine for me to read it before I start my day or before I go to bed. 
I wasn't able to read during the last week of the month since I was on vacation in Hong Kong. But before the trip, I read 2 books from the Honeywood series. It's a series that is set in an amusement park and since I'll be going back to Disneyland again. I tried to contain my excitement by reading. I did enjoy the book. I like the concept but the romance part was lacking for me. I couldn't feel the connection between the couples. 

Overall, 2022 was a good reading year for me. I definitely crushed my reading goal of 50 books by reading 110 books. 

Here are links to my Goodreads 

What is your favorite read this month?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres