My Most Anticipated Books of 2023


Hi Lovelies! 

Here are 9 of my most anticipated books for 2023. Most of them are thriller/mystery books and I have a couple of contemporary romance as well. 

   
    Title                                       Release Date                   
How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady HendrixJanuary 17
Final Offer by Lauren AsherJanuary 31
The Temporary Wife by Catharina MauraFebruary 3
Don’t Fear the Reaper by Stephen Graham JonesFebruary 7
Our Share of Night by Mariana EnriquezFebruary 7
Our Ride to Forever by Julia OliviaFebruary 9
I Have Some Question For You by Rebecca MakkaiFebruary 21
The London Séance Society by Sarah PennerMarch 21
The Only One Left by Riley SagerJune 20


What's your most anticipated book for 2023?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres