July TBR

I am in the process of reading all the books in my TBR pile before I buy more because as all of you might know I am in a book buying ban till I finished my TBR pile or until September because it is my birthday and it is when the international book fair is happening.

For this month my goal is to read at least 6 books.

1. The Darkest Hour by Alexandra Bracken (Finished Reading)

2. Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children by Ransom Riggs

*Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J.K Rowling (Re-reading)

3. More Than This by Patrick Ness

4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

5. Eon by Alison Goodman

6. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

That is all for my July TBR

For daily updates please follow me on:  


XOXO,
Isabel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura