February 2016 Book Haul + Upcoming Book Signing

Hey Guys,

        Sorry I have not posted for a while. I have been very busy with school and my internship. So this month I got a total of nine books.

1. A Series Of Unfortunate Events book 1-3 by Lemony Snicket 

I bought this second hand using the website olx.ph. I originally had this books when I was young but unfortunately when I moved houses it kinda got lost and I couldn't find it anymore. And now I'm happy to have a copy again. I will be definitely re-reading this in the summer. 

2. Cruel Crown and Glass Swords by Victoria Aveyard 

I was originally not going to get cruel crown since I really don't buy novella's but since the author is having a book signing next week I decided why not. 

3. The Assassin's Blade and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Again I was originally not going to buy this books since I have not yet done with the fourth book of the throne of glass, And I was going to wait after I finished queen of shadows before I this two but because the author is having a book signing event two weeks from now I decide to get it now and have it signed, 

4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

The first book was good enough for me to grab a copy of it. 

5. Nimona by N. Stevenson

I heard great reviews about this in the booktuber world that made me want to buy this.


That is all what I bought this month. Hopefully I will post another book review in the near future.

XOXO
Isabel Samonte

Please follow me on instagram where I post a lot of bookstagram
@IsabelSamonte



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura