The 9 books that I have chosen for this tag are the following:
Serenade by Claire Du
Keeping the Distance by Clarisse David
1. Lance from Keeping the Distance and Nico from Keep the Faith
It might work. Lance is a funny guys while Nico is a serious one. I see them balancing each other out.
2. Billie from All That Glitters and Ryo from Bucket List to Love
I can see this happening. Billie is the girl next door type just like Aya, from the Bucket List to Love, and they have the same humor so.... I SHIP IT.
3. Aya from Bucket List to Love and Joei from Simply Joei
This might work because they have the same personality but in a way it might not work and they clash with each other. They are both introverts and their insecurities is one of their main weakness.
For this one I have to RIP IT. Their relationship will be boring. They both need someone to push them out of their comfort zone.
4. Melissa from Keeping the Distance and Carlos from All that Glitters
I approve of this paring. They are like the ultimate high school sweethearts. Carlos being the perfect gentleman and Melissa being this sweet girl. Plus I can see them joking around and hanging out in the park.
SHIP IT #Melos
5. Aiden from What about Today and Georgina from First to Fall
They both come to me as being dominate in the relationship and this might cause some problem. Plus they don't have the same humor and I think Georgina can be a little bit uptight for Aiden.
Do you agree with my decision? Leave your answers in the comments section below or tweet me (@IsabelSamonte).