February 2017 Wrap up (20+ books)


I've read/re-read a total of 26 books in the month of February and I am so proud of myself. And since I have a lot of books on my wrap up I won't be into detail of what I think about the books but rather I would only rate each book with 5 stars being the highest and 1 star being the lowest.

1. Tame The Kitten by Bianca Mori


2. First To Fall by Farrah F. Polestico

3. Simply Joei by Clare Elisabeth Marquez

Check out my full review here 


4. All That Glitters by Ines Bautista - Yao

5. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (Re-read)

6. Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav



7. Psych101: A Crash Course in the Science of the Mind by Kleinman



8. The Mediator 4: The Darkest Hour by Meg Cabot

9. Serenade by Claire Du

10. Relish by Kate Evangelista



11. Learning to Fall by Mina V. Esguerra



12. Bucket List to Love by C.P Santi

13. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard



14. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon



15. Maybe This Time by C.P Santi 

16. Do Over by MK Schiller 

17. The Friendzone by Kristin Callihan 



18. One Day by Samantha Young



19. The Deal by Elle Kennedy



20. Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne



21. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (Re-read)

22. Like A Memory by Abbi Glines 

23. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young (Re-read)

24. The Wedding of Deadpool by Kely, Gischler, Duggan, and Priest 


25. The Boyfriend Backtrack by Dawn Lanuza 



26. What About Today by Dawn Lanuza 



Comment down below or tweet (@IsabelSamonte) which book do you want me to do a full review. 

XOXO, 
Isabel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura