February 2018 Book Bargain Haul (28 books)

February is not just the month of love but it is also the month of book sales. I attended two book sales this month, the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale and the National Bookstore Book Binge Bazaar, and I got 28 books. It's the month of love so why not celebrate my love for books by buying a lot books (this is what I tell myself trying to justify buying 28 books). It looked like I bought 1 book a day this month.









 I also got The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson and The Runaway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen (199 pesos each)


 So, that is all for my February haul. This is probably the biggest haul I have ever done and I am very happy because of my growing book collection.
...................................................................................................................................................................
What is your March 2018 TBR? Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see my reading progress or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres