Book Signing: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

This post has been long long long overdue. The event happened almost a year ago and I believe I was busy at that time that I did not have the chance to write a blog about it. I only remember about it right now because the movie To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han is showing tomorrow and I am very excited about it. Plus, it better to late than never, am I right?
Me and Jenny Han
The event was back in September 2018 in SM Megamall. I went with my sister because she is a big fan of Jenny Han. To All The Boys I've Loved Before is her favorite book series. She underwent spine surgery two months before the event and she still went to the event because she really would like to meet her Jenny Han. 

The place took place inside a cinema, which I prefer because it is more comfortable than the past book signing events that I have been. During the panel, Jenny Han talked about the movie adaptation for To All The Boys I've Loved Before, which got everyone in the audience very excited. 

Siobhan with My sister and I
 Jenny and Siobhan were so sweet and funny. I like their friendship with one another and I love how they support one another. In the talk, Siobhan talked about her upcoming book, which is available right now, the title is Stay Sweet. It is about a local ice cream stand that is exclusively managed by girls only. My sister was so excited about this book when Siobhan talked about it because she is from an all girls school and she thinks that she will definitely relate to the story and characters. 
Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian's book

 I also met with some of bookish friends. I love going to events like this because I get to meet a lot of people who share the same passion as me.
Isabel, Avy, and Me
More bookish friends 
Thank you National Bookstore and Raffles Makati for this event.
 ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Which author would you like to meet?  Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura