October 2022 Wrap Up

Hi Lovelies, 

I read 10 books this month and I am halfway through my 11th book, Fall of Snow by Montana Fyre, which I am sure I am going to finish before the month is over. I had a Catharina Maura phase this month. Her books are amazing if you are looking for romance and smut books that are trope heavy. I cannot wait for the next book of the Wrong Bride. 

I also read my longest book for this year, which is the Count of Monte Cristo. I was actually surprise because it a fast paced book and I find myself reading 200-300 pages a day. But my favorite book that I read this month would have to go to After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid. 

What is your favorite read this month?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres