October 2022 Haul and Favorites


This month I had to invest in office and school supplies. I got my old Macbook back in 2013 and it broke this year, which was so sad. My dad offered to get me another Macbook but I declined and asked for an Acer Aspire 5 instead, as Macbook is not compatible with my work and I need a laptop that I can use for hours with both school and work. I also got accessories for my study/work table such as a mouse pad, a laptop stand with a fan, and plastic organizers. 


In terms of my favorites: 

1. Wallflower Cafe - is a pet friendly cafe that I go to work as well as spend time with my dog. The food and coffee selections are great and the staff are super friendly. 

2. Donuts is a staple comfort food for me and this Korean style donuts are a winner for me. 

3. In terms of books, I am really loving The Count of Monte Cristo. Although it is a long book with 1000+ pages, the story has good pacing and there are no boring parts. I read 300+ pages in a day cause it was that good. 

4. I also enjoyed watching the Curse of Bridge Hollows on Netflix. It's the perfect light Halloween movie. 

What are your monthly favorites and hauls?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres