Halloween Book Recommendations


Hi Lovelies, 

These are 3 books that I recommend to get into the Halloween spirit. Goosebumps is my introduction to the horror genre. Welcome of the Dead House is one of my favorite book from the series. I remember staying up at night with a flashlight sneaking to finish the book. While I recommend Home Before Dark by Riley Sager if you enjoy the series The Haunting of Hill House. I didn't expect the twists and I devour the book in one night as I just couldn't put it down.  

Finally, the list is not complete without the Master of Horror Literature, Edgar Allan Poe. My favorites are The Cask of Amontillado, The Pit and the Pendulum, and The Masque of the Red Death

What are your Halloween book recommendations?  Please tell me below. Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres