Bookshelf and Desk Tour


So this is an overview of my bookshelves. This is not the usual bookshelves because it does not have the dividers and it looks like a closet, therefore it is more deeper. So I decided to put two rows in one compartment, a front and a back row. 


This is the back row of the top compartment. It has books that I have read and won't probably read in the near future. 
 It has my children book from when I was a little girl.
 Math Books, Classic books, Adult Romance book, Adult Mystery Books,
 Beauty/Fashion Related books,Playbills from play's I've watched, and booklets for concerts I've played in when I was in the orchestra.
Moving on, this is an overview of the front row of the first compartment. This has a mixture of books I have and not read, series that are incomplete, and comic and graphic novels.




Then this is the second compartment, which only has one row. 

 I have series that are complete, stand alone young adult contemporary novels,

 My TBR pile, My tbr jar and My recently bought books.

Lastly, my desk. 
I have my favorite series, which is displayed 
in my desk because I love the books so much.
This are my new copies and I am currently 
re-reading them again. 
Then I have my planner and Q&A a day book.


So that is my bookshelf and desk tour. For questions or clarifications please comment down below.

For daily updates please follow me on:  


XOXO
Isabel Samonte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura