June Book Haul

I bought this at the beginning of June as a reward for completing my May TBR challenge. I bought my books from National Bookstore, FullyBooked and PowerBooks.


1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman

I've watched the movie when it came out in theatre a couple of 
years ago and I fell in love with the story. I've been meaning to read 
the book version but I never had the chance to get a copy.  
I have already read this in the beginning of June so I'll but my 
review in my June Wrap Up. 

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

I already bought a copy of this book last april but it was the bigger one 
so I decided to buy the mass paperback edition so it's easier to bring when I travel. 

3. More Than This by Patrick Ness
I haven't read a book by Patrick Ness but everyone keeps raving about him 
that I decided to try to read some of his books. 

4. The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings

I also read this month because I've been searching for a copy of this book 
for so long and I finally got one and I immediately started reading it non-stop. And 
now I need to get the second book ASAP. 

5. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs   

This is another book where in everybody was crazy about but not me.
I keep seeing this in bookstore but I have never pick it up because 
it did not appeal to me. Now I think that I might like it after seeing some 
reviews and peer pressure from my friend who adored the book. 

6. Magonia by Maria Headley

After reading the except, I was so intrigue that I had to 
buy it. And it is something that I have not read before
so I am really stoked to start reading it. Plus the cover is just beautiful. 

7. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
which is signed!!!! 
I'll make a blog post about my book signing experience and
my review of the whole trilogy. 

8. Crown of Midnight By Sarah J. Maas. 
9. Heir of Fire By Sarah J. Maas. 

I loved the first book that I had to 
get the second and third book. The character's were just 
that likeable. 

So those where all the books that I purchase for the month of June. I am now officially book banned, which means that I cannot buy any more books till I finished my TBR pile or till September. I am controlling myself to abstain from buying books.


For daily updates please follow me on:  

XOXO, 
Isabel Samonte. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Book Review: Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres