Haul (May 20 – 27, 2015)

 This are the things that I bought when I was on a road trip with my family. Some of the things I got were souvenirs for my friends and I.

1.    Pink Chiffon – Bath and Body Works

I bought this because it was so cold in Baguio and I forgot to bring a lotion.

2.    Angels Only Perfume Set – Victoria Secret


This scent is not overwhelming like other victoria secret’s scents, which I like. The set comes with a full size bottle of the perfume, a rollerball, a lotion and a body wash.

3.    Jacket – Old Navy


I love this jacket because the material is very light and I love the neon color.

4.    Yoga Pants – Roxy


It’s very comfortable and stretchy. The fabric is thick so that there will be no panty lines visible.

5.    Strawberry Jam and Peanut Brittle – Baguio


These two are famous delicacies in Baguio and it is perfect as pasalubongs for my friends.

6.    Pouches and Key chains – Vigan



7.    The Eye of the World - Robert Jordan


I got this book because I wanted to broaden the kinds of books I was reading. I wanted to read more adult fantasy books and I thought this book was very interesting. 

For more information of about this book click this link ---> Goodreads
To purchase this book click this link ---> Amazon

For daily updates please follow me on:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura