Collective Book Haul Part 2

So if you haven't read part 1 click here

Not in the picture Girl of Nightmare 

1. Savor - Kate Evangelista 
2. No Love Allowed - Kate Evangelista (Read)
3. Til Death - Kate Evangelista
       
       I already read No love allowed and I'll be doing a short review about it on my next book and I am very excited to read Kate's other books. 

4. Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson (Read)
5. My Heart and Other Blackholes - Jasmine Warga (Read)
6. Girl of Nightmare - Kendare Blake (Read) 

         For these three book, I already read them before in ebook version and my sister got me a physical copy of My heart and other blackholes. Also I bought girl of nightmare because it was on sale for like 200 pesos ($4-5.00) and in hardcover so I decided to get a copy since I like the book anyway. I will definitely re-read my heart and other blackholes soon and girl of nightmare. And at the same time I got second chance summer, which I also read before and decided to buy a physical copy to re-read. I actually have re-read it already and I loved it. It's perfect for summer since it's a fast and easy read but it covers deep issues that teens deal with. 


Comment down below your favorite contemporary books that I can read during the summer.

Thank you for reading, 
Isabel 

For more updates don't forget to follow me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura