National Bookstore Online Review and Haul

   *** This is not sponsored nor am I affiliated with the company ***
Review 
           I love national bookstore. I've been buying my school supplies there ever since I started going to school. It's very convenient since they have a lot of branches nationwide and now shopping in there will be more convenient and trouble-free now that they have an online shop (Click Here). This is my second time ordering in the National Bookstore website. The first time is when I ordered The Siren by Kiera Cass with an autograph bookplate. And I would say that I will continue shopping in their online shop since you can pre-order books, they have online exclusives (like signed books), and they do cash on delivery. 

Reminder: For Metro Manila expect your order to arrive 2-3 working days after confirmation and 3-4 days for outside Metro Manila. Also if your order is over 1000 pesos the delivery and handling fee will be free. 

Haul: 

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

The Crown by Sarah J. Maas. The National Bookstore copies comes with 
a free crown. 

           I pre-ordered these two books because I was afraid that it would be sold out as soon as it was released in stores and I'm glad I did because I heard a lot of people were having a hard time finding ACOMAF in stores and I also checked the national bookstore near me the night before the release (They were already closed by the way since I watch the last full show of the Captain America:Civil War) and they didn't have this two book on display. Overall, I like the service they render and the Customer Service staff were really helpful since they helped me a lot when the signed bookplate didn't arrived with the Siren so they had it delivered the next day. I would definitely order again from their online shop, actually I already ordered a couple of books again. 

So that is all for this blogpost. Thank you for reading! 

For more updates don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram
Twitter

XOXO,
Isabel




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura