Top 5 Most Owned Authors


1. J.K Rowling 
(14 books)

- Fantastic Beast and where to find them 
- Quidditch Through The Ages
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Bloomsbury Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Scholastic Edition)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Scholastic Edition)
originally my brother's but he gave it to me.
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Scholastic Edition)
originally my (other) brother's and he gave this to me. 
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Scholastic Edition)
when I pre-ordered deathly hallows I won a copy of the half blood prince :) 
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Scholastic Edition)

Harry Potter is my favorite series that is why I have multiple copies and when I have my own living space I'm going to buy more editions. 



2. Rick Riordan 
(12 books)

Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series
5. The Last Olympian 
4. The Battle of the Labyrinth 
3. The Titan's Curse
2. The Sea of Monsters
1. The Lightning Thief

The Heroes of Olympus
1. The Lost Hero
2. The Son of Neptune 
3. The Mark of Athena
4. The House of Hades
5. The Blood of Olympus

Kane Chronicles 
2. The Throne of Fire
3. The Serpent's Shadow

3. Cassandra Clare 
(7 books)

Mortal Instrument Series 
City of Bones
City of Glass
City of Ashes 
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
City of Heavenly Fire

Infernal Devices 
Clockwork Angel 

4. Sarah J. Maas
(6 books) 

A Court of Thorns and Roses

Throne of Glass Series
The Assassin's Blade
Throne of Glass
Crown of Midnight 
Heir of Fire
Queen of Shadows 

5. Marissa Meyer
(6 Books)

Lunar Chronicles
Fairest
Cinder
Scarlet
Cress 
Winter 
Stars Above


For more updates don't forget to follow me on:
Instagram
Twitter

XOXO,
Isabel Samonte 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura