Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

Watching the Chilling Tales of Sabrina

Halloween is coming real soon and if you're like me and you tend to forget to prepare your costume before hand or if your are looking for easy costumes that you might already have in your closet then keep on reading.

1. Hogwarts Student 

First the very iconic Hogwarts uniform from the Harry Potter series. So I got my costume online but you can totally DIY it by wearing a black skirt, knee length grey socks, white button down shirt, and a tie or scarf with your house color.


2. Wednesday Addams 
For my second costume, I just wore a dress that I had for years. I also but my hair in two braids and put on a lighter foundation and a dark lipstick. I would use a black lipstick but I do not have one at the moment. 
3. Isabelle Lightwood
For my Isabelle Lightwood costume, I opted for her lacy dress look but you can wear dark skinny pants or leather pants with a black tank top or shirt with a leather jacket. I also wore my black ankle boots. 
I was wearing my angelic rune necklace but it was blocked. I also have my snake bracelet, which I got from Amazon. But if you have any snake cuff or bracelet that would do. 
I do not have a cat to play Church so I have my dog, Chewy, instead. 
Like any other Shadowhunter, you will need runes. I do not have my runes in the photo since I do not want to waste my temporary rune tattoo since I will wear it on Halloween itself. But if you are an artist, you can definitely draw them yourself with liquid liner or body paint. 

4. Daria and Quinn Morgendorffer 
If you are a 90s kid you will definitely know the TV show Daria. This particular costume is easy for me since Daria and I already have a very similar clothes to what she wears.


Daria always wears combat boots but I forgot my in my condo so I opted for my ankle boots instead.
5. Lara Jean Covey
This costume is inspired by Lara Jean Covey from the To all the boys I've loved before trilogy by Jenny Han. This one is the same outfit that I wore in my Daria costume but I just wore a bun. It would also be better if you wore a light pink jacket instead. 
 Do not forget your envelopes as props and if you have a boyfriend you can make him dressed up as Peter K.
A scrunchie is also important. You can tie your hair with it or put it on your wrist. 

6. Nancy Drew 


Lastly, Nancy Drew is one of my favorite characters to read when I was a kid and watching Emma Roberts in the live adaptation movie was amazing since I loved the clothes she wore. Sadly, the preppy look does not look good on me but I do have some pieces in my closet that I think is preppy enough.
Don't forget your sleuth kit or a magnifying glass.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
What was your Halloween costume last year?  Be sure to follow my social media accounts to see bookish stuffs or chat about books, or be reading buddies.

XOXO,
Isabel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura