TBR: May

I know that I am so late with my TBR list but it is because I was skeptical of doing one this month. I have a lot of books to read and I don't want to follow a list when I'm reading, since my preferences changes a lot so it hard for me to follow my TBR list. Than I realized that I have a lot of series that I want to start (like the heroes of olympus, throne of glass, etc) and I just want to finish all my stand alone novels and series/trilogies that I have not finished. 


So the first pile is the books that I have already read this month. I won't go into detail since I'll be doing an end of the month wrap up of all the book I have read. 

1. Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi - It's been in my goodreads to read bookshelf since 2012 
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - The reason why I started this trilogy even though my goal is to read first my other series/trilogy is that Leigh Bardugo is having a book signing next month and I want to finish this trilogy before I get my books signed. 
3. The Heir by Kiera Cass
4. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline - I've been meaning to read this since July 2014
5. Trese 3: Mass Murders by Budjette Tan and Kajo Baldisimo - I read the first 2 novels of the series in July 2014
6. The Hardy Boys 4: Malled
7: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain 


The second pile are books that I have not read. Most are contemporaries because I am going on a family trip and I want easy fast books to read while on vacation. And contemporaries for my taste are great pool side/ beach side reads. 

8.  The wrong side of right by Jenn Marie Thorne
9. The probability of miracles by Wendy Wunder 
10. Fan Girl by Rainbow Rowell
11. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins 
12. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 

And for my random tbr from my tbr jar I got the book theif by Markus Zusak, which is what I am currently reading. So that is my tbr list for the month of may. Don't forget to comment down below your own tbr list. 

 For daily updates please follow me on: 

twitter:https://twitter.com/IsabelSamonte
goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9859814-maria-isabel-samonte
instagram:https://instagram.com/isabelsamonte/


XOXO,
Isabel


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVEAWAY: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

Last Minute Easy Halloween Costume Ideas

New Release: The Temporary Wife by Catharina Maura